LA GUILDE LUTERIA ERES Index du Forum
LA GUILDE LUTERIA ERES Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue Chez Luteria Eres ! Invité 

FORUM
DE
LA GUILDE LUTERIA ERES

[FULL] Mastodon.The Hunter

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LA GUILDE LUTERIA ERES Index du Forum -> COMMUNAUTÉ -> Sorties
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
harder

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] Mastodon.The Hunter Répondre en citant

Mastodon The Hunter > shorl.com/stafrahemelara

Mastodon The Hunter, suki de suki de suki de

10cf746e54
With the swelling synth intro and the epic chord progressions, it sounds like Mastodon found a lost Pink Floyd song from the recording of "The Wall" and made it their own. Curl The Burl is the song that really stands out when you want to listen to his voice. He does mix things up with different percussion on Dry Bone Valley and the quirky Creature Lives, but none if it is that interesting. The Hunter marks another huge step in the bands career, and leaves a lot of comfort zones behind. The aforementioned contrast spreads from just the songs themselves to permeate every part of the album. Ed. It isnt a masterpiece or the bands sellout point, but when all is said and done, its a collection of some pretty damn good songs. Things have changed, in that the band are writing obvious, layered melodic chorus vocals, and occasionally simpler guitar rhythms. No bass is audible (except for Creature Lives, which features very little else and was written by Dailor).

I love fun music, I don't care how silly that makes me. As a result the songs as a whole start to fail when they cannot properly convey a message or idea, bringing about a lack of emotion. It also features the first track sung entirely by Dailor. But there's also the tech-heavy weirdness of "Bedazzled Finger Nails", a pretty, stumbling track that offers mathy psychedelia with a variety of vocal approaches (though I could do without the synth squiggles). I believe a reviewer called it "Mastodon's 'Black Album'", and I'm not going to argue that point. Enter Mastodon, a band I have always generally respected, but did not find much to justify the hype with them, even on their progressive opus 'Crack The Skye'. The main problems actually start at the beginning of the album and taper off slowly with each track. Theres a wide variety of songs here, which, while not always a positive point, certainly acts in the bands favour here.

metallica live concertsolitudes the nature of canadadragons.riders.of.berk.s01e01.how.to.start.a.dragon.academy.720p.web dl.dd5.1.aac2.0.h.264 it0.placebo because i want youx art jan 2015in direzione ostinata e contraria 2juego de tronos temporada 4new hd videodoctor who 10robin hood sub nl
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LA GUILDE LUTERIA ERES Index du Forum -> COMMUNAUTÉ -> Sorties Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a